Friday, August 27, 2010

Team Jacob

I need to get a list of everyone on Team Jacob who will be walking at the Start! Heart Walk on September 18th. I have to submit it to the AHA.

Also, if you are walking for Team Jacob and want a t-shirt please email me with your shirt size.
Please email me at thebakertrio@gmail.com.

I need to know an exact number of shirts that I need and the sizes for when I am calling local printing companies. I have been trying to find somewhere who will donate shirts and/or printing for us in exchange for their logo to be on the shirts for the heart walk. So far I have not had any luck.

I was hoping to be able to purchase shirts for everyone but if I am unable to find someone to do it I don't think I will be able to. I just don't have $20 per shirt for everyone. If I am unable to find someone to print them and you still want to purchase a shirt for yourself, I can send you the .pdf file and you can use Cafepress.com; Snapfish.com or a local printing shop to order a shirt.

Please let me know if you are walking and your shirt size by Monday, August 30th.

Thank you all so much for supporting this cause that is so dear to my heart. I look forward to seeing everyone at the walk.

Walk Information:
When: September 18, 2010
Where: WV State Capitol Grounds

Registration: 8:00am
Event Rally: 8:30am
Walk Begins: 9:00am


Shirt Designs

Front of shirt...

Back of shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment