Sunday, February 6, 2011

CHD Awareness Week


CHD awareness week is the 7th through the 14th of February. Please join me in spreading awareness for the #1 birth defect.

I will be posting CHD videos in the next week. These videos will be hard to watch but please take the time to watch them. Some images may be sad but they are so full of hope. Our children need you to see these images so everyone will know how serious this is and why we need to raise awareness. We can make a difference, the more awareness that is spread the more funding for research.

Our children are such fighters and we owe it to them to be their voice. I plan on fighting for awareness until every person I meet knows what a CHD is. Will you help me?

CHD WARRIORS
Video by Alexia Boesen
(Jake is at the end!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to spread awareness for our children!

    ReplyDelete