Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thank you

Thank you everyone for all of the prayers. My dad is doing well. His truck went off a 20ft hill off the side of the road. He is sore and bruised but we are lucky its not worse.

Jacob looked good today. They found another bacterial infection so surgery won't be tomorrow. If the cultures come up negative tomorrow then they think he will have surgery on Thursday. His lungs look really good so I think the extra time was good for them. His heart is holding strong. His oxygen levels have been great. He is still on the vent. He is taking a binky which helps him learn the sucking motion and will help with feeding later on. Thank you always for the prayers and support. Please keep them coming!

Jacob, I love you more than I ever imagined possible. I can't imagine my life without you. I am so proud of how far you have come already and how strong you are. I will fight for you always. Happy 1 week birthday baby boy.

Love,
Mommy, Daddy, and Aidan

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1 week birthday Jacob! Praying all goes well in surgery today.

    ReplyDelete