Friday, April 15, 2011

Aidan's Birthday Cake


I want to once again thank Icing Smiles and Rose for helping our family. I had originally written Icing Smiles to create a dream cake for Aidan. I was unable to be home with him on his third birthday because I was with Jake as he recovered from his first open heart surgery.

When I contacted them about his cake they offered to not only find someone to donate a beautiful cake to Aidan but to Jacob as well. I can not say enough GREAT things about Icing Smiles!

A HUGE thank you to April from Rainy Day Cakes. She created the most beautiful, delicious cake! I can't say enough great things about this masterpiece. Thank you so much April, Aidan loved his cake!

Aidan had such a great time at his party. Thank you to everyone who came and who made this day so special for him. We love each and every one of you and are so blessed to have you in our lives!

April, Aidan and his amazing cake!

Front of the cake

Back of the cake

Edible dump truck made from rice crispy treats... YUMMY!







Happy Birthday Aidan! Mommy loves you so much. I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment