Sunday, May 16, 2010

Follow Up Appt Tomorrow

Jake's followup cardiology appointment is tomorrow. If they give us the all clear then we get to head home. Please pray everything goes well.

Switched completely to formula yesterday and Jake was constipated today. I hope he can poop tomorrow. I know funny the things you hope for when you have kids lol. I hate seeing him in pain even if its just gas. I remember Aidan had trouble with gas at this age.

He cries when his feeds first go in so I think the g-tube is still hurting him. Other than that he has done great. I am going to talk to his doctor tomorrow about the belly issues and hopefully we can head home. It will be a very long trip. We have to stop every two hours to get him out of the carseat.

Please pray all goes well tomorrow and we have a safe trip. I hope to be in my own bed tomorrow! I have not been home since February 26th, Jake is worth every moment!

It will be a long day so please don't worry if I can't update tomorrow night. I will post as soon as I can. Thank you all for the continued support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment