Monday, May 10, 2010

Jacob is in the Cath

Jacob just went back for his cath. Please Pray!

Talked to Dr. Rome before he went in. This doctor is amazing at what he does but not the best bedside manor. He called Jake odd lol. I think I prefer the word "Unique" now. He said he should be breathing fine right now and not need oxygen. He said unfortunately these kids have such a complicated physiology that breathing fast can be a sign of many things. Hopefully this cath will give them a clearer picture of what is going on with him.

So please pray all goes well. I will update when I talk to the doctors later. This could take a few hours.

Thank you everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck today.. Thinking and praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck today.... I will be praying for you and your little man.

    ReplyDelete