Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jacob Laughing

Jake has started "talking" so much now. He has also started to laugh. It is so adorable.

As a parent of a sick child you worry constantly. Are they in pain? Is this what they would have wanted? Mainly you want to know that your baby is happy. Seeing Jake smile and laugh just reiterates the fact that the choices we have made for him were the right choices. He is happy, what more can I ask for. Through everything he has had to endure he is smiling! There is no better gift.

Tomorrow will be Jacob's last cardiology appointment before we head to Philadelphia. I am a bucket of nerves and full of different emotions right now. I will post a longer update tomorrow after his appointment, for now I must sleep.

I leave you with this... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment